I am an independent filmmaker and photographer who was born and brought up in Hampshire, in the south of England. Since founding Fazed Pictures in 2013 I have collaborated with some incredible people in making short films - shown at Oscar and BAFTA qualifying festivals around the world, and traveling the world, largely India, with my camera.
I make documentaries and take photographs of our world and all that inhabits it.
My recent work aims to capture the present, the moments that exist in life that otherwise go unnoticed.
- Fazed Pictures was born. Sarah Li founded the independent production company to make films.
- Their film, Sweet 6Teen was screened at London's FreightFest. It was also made available on iTunes.
- Their film, Song, in collaboration with Red Right Hand Films, made SONG, a short film with Aidan Gillen and Darrell D'Silva. Later that year it was officially selected for Cork Film Festival.
- Sweet 6Teen was officially selected for London Short Film Festival
- Work began on Ella & The Blind Witch
Ella & The Blind Witch was officially selected at both Cambridge Film Festival and Cork Film Festival.
Work began on Endure Nepal - a women's mountain bike adventure film to be shot in Kathmandu and Langtang, Nepal.
Filming of Shanghai Dry took place.
We launched a kickstarter campaign for Endure Nepal, which managed to raise over $20,000. Unfortunately it was not enough to make the film happen.